Thank you for your Donation
Your contribution may save lives! Would you like to know the main tasks of the IFCC?
Outstanding features during the past years
• Economic support for cancer victims and their families
• Financial assistance for specific treatment for patients which is not covered by the National Health
• Purchase of a specialised vehicle to provide door-to-door service of palliative support
• Financing prevention and awareness campaigns
How make a donation
Please pay your fee directly into our bank account:
IBIZA y FORMENTERA CONTRA EL CANCER
ES98 0061 0030 6407 1867 0114
We aim to raise awareness and support for family members and patients suffering from this disease in our islands.
Unlike other associations all the collected and all the campaigns that are carried out will be conceived and will go destined to the inhabitants of Ibiza and Formentera.
- Linus Roth will pay tribute to Helen Watson, president of Ibiza and Formentera Against Cancer, at the international festival ‘Ibiza Concerts’07/08/2023 - 19:52
- The ‘Solidarity Hairdressers’ initiative returns this Sunday, May 21, to celebrate its tenth edition for the benefit of IFCC18/05/2023 - 17:52
- Former footballer Robert Pirès will referee this Saturday’s charity match organised by Morna International College in aid of IFCC02/05/2023 - 18:02