BECOME A MEMBER
Your contribution may save lives! Would you like to know the main tasks of the IFCC?
Outstanding features during the past years
• Economic support for cancer victims and their families
• Financial assistance for specific treatment for patients which is not covered by the National Health
• Purchase of a specialised vehicle to provide door-to-door service of palliative support
• Financing prevention and awareness campaigns
How to join and make a donation
Our Association’s existence depends on help and support. Become a member of our group.
Our membership is particularly important to us, as the yearly fees help to keep the Association afloat. You can become a member by paying a yearly fee for as little as 10€.
Please pay your fee directly into our bank account:
IBIZA y FORMENTERA CONTRA EL CANCER
ES98 0061 0030 6407 1867 0114
We aim to raise awareness and support for family members and patients suffering from this disease in our islands.
Unlike other associations all the collected and all the campaigns that are carried out will be conceived and will go destined to the inhabitants of Ibiza and Formentera.
- Ibiza and Formentera Against Cancer celebrates its 21st anniversary with a charity dinner at La Casita restaurant20/04/2022 - 11:23
- Golf Ibiza celebrates this Saturday, April 2, the first annual charity tournament for the benefit of Ibiza and Formentera against Cancer30/03/2022 - 18:11
- The Santa Eulalia Beach Tennis Club celebrates this weekend a charity tournament for the benefit of IFCC22/03/2022 - 12:38