BECOME A MEMBER
Your contribution may save lives! Would you like to know the main tasks of the IFCC?
Outstanding features during the past years
• Economic support for cancer victims and their families
• Financial assistance for specific treatment for patients which is not covered by the National Health
• Purchase of a specialised vehicle to provide door-to-door service of palliative support
• Financing prevention and awareness campaigns
How to join and make a donation
Our Association’s existence depends on help and support. Become a member of our group.
Our membership is particularly important to us, as the yearly fees help to keep the Association afloat. You can become a member by paying a yearly fee for as little as 10€.
Please pay your fee directly into our bank account:
IBIZA y FORMENTERA CONTRA EL CANCER
ES98 0061 0030 6407 1867 0114
We aim to raise awareness and support for family members and patients suffering from this disease in our islands.
Unlike other associations all the collected and all the campaigns that are carried out will be conceived and will go destined to the inhabitants of Ibiza and Formentera.
- IFCC increases its hours of care for cancer patients in Ibiza and Formentera23/03/2020 - 17:42
- The ‘Solidarity hairdressers’ initiative returns this Sunday, January 19 to celebrate its eighth edition for the benefit of IFCC15/01/2020 - 12:53
- Three solidarity concerts and a stage: the violinist Linus Roth returns to Ibiza with the international festival “Ibiza Concerts”07/08/2019 - 16:10