The Association, Ibiza and Formentera against Cancer (Ibiza y Formentera Contra el Cancer) is non-governmental and non-profit making and is focused on fighting this disease on the Pitiusas. Our philosophy is to keep everything that we earn for these Islands right here. Every type of support or help that we receive, comes to us directly, no need to channel through any other departments; for those who need it most on Ibiza and Formentera. At the IFCC we listen and support, we are conscientious, we inform, collect funds, and create programmes with methods of prevention and early identification. We are also there to support cancer victims and their families throughout the entire illness.
The IFCC is made up from volunteers only and we promote activities and events throughout the year to demonstrate that to be united makes this communal fight much less difficult.
It is with thanks to the efforts of our volunteers and members that we at IFCC can aim to support patients and their families. Our Association is led by a local executive committee who coordinate all the activities and events that we hold, with the help of our multi-national volunteers living on the Island.
IFCC purpose is to help Ibiza and Formentera cancer patients and their families, These services include:
- Providing economic support to needy cancer patients and their families
- Loan of orthopedic and aid materials, such as electric beds, wheelchairs, walking frames etc. as well as purchase of wigs, compression sleeves for the treatment of lymphedema
- Facilitating patients and their families appointments with psychologists
- Finance travel and related expenses for specific treatments only available outside the islands
- Prevention and rehabilitation of lymphedema program – in collaboration with Can Misses and privates clinics
How to join and make donations
Our Association relies on donations to keep going. Become a member of our group.
Our membership is particularly important to us, as the yearly fees help to keep the Association afloat. You can become a member by paying a yearly fee for as little as 10€.
Please pay your fee directly into our bank account:
IBIZA y FORMENTERA CONTRA EL CANCER
ES98 0061 0030 6407 1867 0114
We aim to raise awareness and support for family members and patients suffering from this disease in our islands.
Unlike other associations all the collected and all the campaigns that are carried out will be conceived and will go destined to the inhabitants of Ibiza and Formentera.
- IFCC increases its hours of care for cancer patients in Ibiza and Formentera23/03/2020 - 17:42
- The ‘Solidarity hairdressers’ initiative returns this Sunday, January 19 to celebrate its eighth edition for the benefit of IFCC15/01/2020 - 12:53
- Three solidarity concerts and a stage: the violinist Linus Roth returns to Ibiza with the international festival “Ibiza Concerts”07/08/2019 - 16:10